Lockdown brings a new journey with new experiences for students at TAS. After the school reopens, all the students will have a mixed feeling of Joy, Excitement, and Insecurity of getting back to the routine.
We understand how important it is to maintain the physical and mental health of students. We at TAS are exceptionally supportive in building a holistic and caring environment for students to enjoy their journey. With this below are few tips for students that’ll help them feel comfortable in joining the school and cure their anxieties.
- Focus on what you can control.
- Maintain social connections, stay in touch with your close friends and teachers to stay updated.
- Be transparent, if you’re not comfortable meeting your friends, let them know.
- Take breaks when you need them
- Don’t hesitate to seek help when you need it, talk to your parents, teachers, or someone older if you are not feeling well.
- Avoid putting too much pressure on yourself.
- Pay attention to good things.
- Connect with nature.
- Get enough sleep, sufficient diet, and nourishment.
- Exercise daily.
Always remember Anxiety and courage come together. It’s our choice what are we prioritizing. Understanding your anxieties will help you empower them. TAS is an exceptional school that provides the best education with an active and positive environment. We at TAS provide a wholesome environment with utmost safety for our students. We create a nurturing environment for students where they will flourish and grow to their best. With all our safety precautions we are all ready to welcome them back to the school. We primarily focus on the health and wellness of our students. The TAS faculty is caring, supportive, and actively listens to the problems of our students and helps them with the best solutions.
For more details visit us at www.tas.edu.in