There are tons of “firsts” you’ve been preparing since you became a parent. Like the first time spending a night apart from your child or sending your child to school.
But no parent was prepared for sending his/her child to school during a pandemic. In a time when almost any activity outside your home comes with a risk, we believe that children are eagerly waiting for school to reopen and become a part of regular schooling
We at TAS bring a homely experience to your child away from home. We aim to engage them in fun activities with utmost precaution and care. In this crucial time, parents must also support their children physically, mentally, and emotionally, there are no such updates on the reopening of schools yet. But there are a few precautions and tips for parents to follow for the good health and well-being of their child in the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Encourage basic hygiene practice.
- Make sure your child washes his/her hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Encourage your child to repeat the same practice whenever they come home, before eating, after using the washroom, and just after a cough or sneeze.
- Ask them not to touch their nose, mouth, and eyes with unclean hands.
- Doorknobs, desktops, and other frequently touched surfaces should be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Always keep a hand sanitizer in her/his bag for the occasions when soap and water are not available.
- Make sure you look for alcohol-based sanitizers with 60 percent or higher concentrations of alcohol.
- Ensure that your child keeps at least 6 feet distance when in a public place.
- Boost their immune system with proper food & nutrition
- Encourage your child to exercise regularly.
- Regular physical activity, exercise, a balanced diet, and enough sleep is proven to improve the immune function of your child incredibly.
- Make sure your child doesn’t eat junk food/outdoor food.
- Ensure your child intakes plenty of water and stays hydrated throughout the day.
- Daily intake of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that can also be an effective remedy to boost the immune system.
- If your child shows other signs of illness, make sure you consult a doctor.
Every parent is his child’s biggest support. No one was prepared for the after crisis of COVID 19 and we at TAS will make sure your child is safe in a happy learning environment. With a positive atmosphere, we will provide physical, mental as well as emotional support to help them overcome the experience and get back to fun learning classrooms.