While technology has made everything easy and with plenty of access to all information, we still don’t have enough time to manage our work. Managing our own life is something that has been taught to us while growing up. From a very young age, we were thought to pack our bags, prepare our uniforms, and get ready for school.
Self-discipline and time management are two skills that a child should learn at an early age of his/her schooling. As a part of their education, we should include teaching them the right values that will accompany them when they’re young and successful.
What is Self & Time Management:
“Time is Money”. The greatest accomplishment of one’s life is moving with time, as we’ve heard – Time does not wait for anyone. For which we should respect it and move accordingly.
However, there’s a difference between self-management and time management.
Self-management skills are your ability to regulate and control your actions, feelings, and thoughts. Whereas, Time management is the process of organizing and planning how to divide your time for specific activities.
If you manage yourself you can manage time.
How Will Self and Time Management help your child?
- Effective time management allows students to complete more work in less time, and they are focused and determined in what they’re doing without getting distracted.
- Efficient use of time also reduces stress, as students tick off items from their to-do list. It can also provide a sense of achievement of accomplishing goals.
- By using time effectively, students can complete their work and have sufficient time to do the rest of their important activities.
- Self-management improves the productivity level of their work/task that helps students perform and also motivates them to work harder.
- It gives them the ability to work in a disciplined manner and allows them to focus their energy on one task at a time.
The foundation of every successful student lies in his/her discipline and manners. With the help of the Finnish education system, we at TAS, aim to provide children holistic learning and help them manage their own time, which will lead them towards their brighter and successful future. With the best learning resource from Finnish education and support by TAS, the students will develop a remarkable identity of themselves that will contribute to an exceptional career.